'Idol' contestant at Chicago safety workshop
Josh Jada Davila (Fox photo)
By Anne Shaw
A performance by Chicagoan and 2013 "American Idol" contestant Josh Jada Davila will be featured in the free Chicago neighborhood safety event Tuesday, June 11 at the Output Lounge, 1758 W. Grand Ave. (at Wood Street).
The event from 7-8:30pm with reception following is sponsored by Output Lounge (312.929.2515, www.outputlounge.com).
• Meet your neighbors and Chicago’s 12th District police commander
• Learn how to protect yourself, family, home and business
• Safety tips, demonstration, burglary prevention instructions
• Refreshments and appetizers served
• Fun and live entertainment to follow
• Chicago Police 12th District Commander Melissa Staples, Sgt. Juan Clas (CAPS), Officer Ronald Rufo
• Chicago Fraternal Order of Police Vice President Daniel Gorman
• Chicago Democratic Alliance President Greg Hernandez
Welcome homeowners, renters, businesses, and friends of: Chicago Grand Neighbroh, East Village, Ukrainian Village, West Town, Wicker Park, Humboldt Park, Smith Park and all those interested.
Find more info at our Facebook page, Save the 13th District Wood St. Police Station. For more info contact Anne Shaw (773.549.9500, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Greg Hernandez (773-640-1767, email@example.com).