From June through September, arts organizations will be scheduled to present 1½-hour programs 6-8pm every Tuesday at Milwaukee, Ashland and Division. Residents are encouraged to bring lawn chairs for these performances.
Two to four food-truck vendors will be invited to use spaces at the triangle to provide a changing lineup of delicious fare.
Dance, spoken word, poetry, music, choral or DJ entertainers all will be considered. To be considered, please provide:
- A brief description (1-2 paragraphs) of your proposed presentation.
- The estimated length of your presentation.
- A list of anything required for you to perform.
- Two to three Tuesdays that would work best, in order of preference.
- Your ability to notify your audience, members, parents, etc. of this event through your normal e-mail, Twitter, Facebook or website.
Events are held weather permitting. The coalition will try to reschedule any group to a different date in event of cancellation.
The coalition will be printing posters to be distributed throughout the neighborhood to restaurants, shops, schools and arts organizations. Fliers will announce the lineup of events and food vendors each week. Social media will reach the community and all information will be available on the PolishTriangleCoalition.org website.
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call Kapra Fleming, 773-354-1239.